Well what can I say about Disneyland. My kids begged me to bring them there. HAHA, who am I kidding. My kids didn’t even know Japan had a Disneyland! (they are pretty young).
I don’t care how old you are. Who DOESN’T want to go to Disneyland right? Yup, so I finally did it. I went there. It was magical. Nothing like a Disneyland to bring out the kid in you. Although I had to watch out. I have to be the adult around my kids 😉
A few tips if you go to Tokyo Disneyland:
1) First thing you should do is get the Fastpass to the best ride that you want.
2) Skip the Snow White and go on Peter Pan.
3) Haunted Mansion, Star Tours and Monsters Inc are some of the good rides.
4) Don’t underestimate Mickey’s House.
5) Try and catch the parades. Night and Day if possible.
These are just some of my suggestions. But in general you should go on as much rides as possible.
Some of the pics I took at Disneyland:
Of course I took a lot more pics but will not post my whole album here. Anyway, pictures won’t do it justice. You need to see it for yourself 🙂
Also note that Disneyland is about 40 years old. The newer one is DisneySea which is about 10 years old. Which will be the next topic in my next post…